No products in the cart.
How has dealmaking changed in the last 18 months? Have we developed new playbooks or best practices? Will the market continue to accelerate through 2021 and beyond? What does all of this mean for the wider tech sector?
Seasoned M&A dealmakers met on June 30, 2021 for a discussion on current trends and what’s next in tech M&A dealmaking.
- Developments in dealmaking best practices, player strategies and lessons learned as we move out of the pandemic market
- Competitive dynamics in tech – with unique perspectives for buy-side and sell-side
- Outlook for 2H 2021 in tech M&A
- Jamie Kathleen Leigh – Partner, Cooley
- Owen O’Keeffe – Managing Director, Head of Americas Technology M&A, Morgan Stanley
For more information or to submit questions in advance, please email Sean Hayes.