No products in the cart.
Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of July 11-17, 2022:
- Bridgestone Americas introduced a new line of long-haul tires into the Firestone Classics tire line.
- Carrier Transicold rolled out new capabilities for its digital platform, now rebranded as Lynx Fleet.
- Dorman HD Solutions added a dozen part numbers to its heavy-duty product line.
- Dorman Products added nine new part numbers in July to its product offering for light-duty trucks and vehicles.
- Lincoln Electric launched new VIKING 2450 ADV Series Welding Helmets.
- Premier Manufacturing debuted two new couplings, the 1400 and 1400H models.
- World American added seven suspension part numbers to its heavy-duty product offering.