No products in the cart.
The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of July 18, 2022.
- Love’s Travel Stops has hired Tracey Budz as the company’s first director of corporate communications.
- FinditParts has hired Ron Hendrixson as Chief People Officer (CPO).
- Marco Manchego has been hired as a sales agent for TrailerDecking.com.
- Aperia Technologies has added James Taylor as vice president of sales.
- Phillips Industries and Phillips Connect CEO Rob Phillips was selected to receive a Visionary profile in The C-Suite: Trends, Updates, and CEO & CFO Leadership Awards magazine produced by the L.A. Times. This profile highlights CEOs from the Greater Los Angeles area who exhibit visionary leadership in their respective industries.